- JFJ Disc Repair
- Not compatible with PS4 slim versions. Replaces the top cover of the PS4 as well as the internal hard drive. LED indicator shows when the PS4 is accessing the hard drive
- Not recommended for PS4 models prior to the CUH-1200 model. Rest mode won't work on PS4 models prior to the 1200 series when adding a 4TB hard drive.
- Faster and more superior Toshiba SATA 6 gb/s, 4 TB/3.5 hard drive & 7200 rpms, for a much faster data transfer performance.
- Easy one screw installation via the included screw driver. The design seamlessly matches the look and form factor of the PS4
- Enables the use of a larger, more economical drive for game saves and installations not currently possible with external drives
Easily upgrade the PlayStation4's hard-drive space up to 4TB. The Data Bank for the PlayStation4 allows the use of a 3.5'' hard drive to be used as internal storage instead of the stock 2.5'' hard drive that comes pre-installed on the system. 3.5" drives are less expensive at higher capacities than the 2.5" drive inherently supported by the PS4. Typically 3.5" also have a higher read/write speed than 2.5" drives which may slightly improve load times in many games. The unit also includes a front facing LED indicator which illustrates when the PlayStation 4 is accessing or saving content from the hard drive. The Data Bank is powered by a built-in power pass-through cord so it does not require its own power outlet. Installing the Data Bank is easy and takes only a few minutes. After backing up your saved games simply remove the top cover of the PS4 and the internal 2.5" drive by removing one screw via the included screw driver. Slide the included SATA adapter into place, replace the screw and then snap the Data Bank onto the top of the PS4. Once installed, insert any compatible 3.5" drive into the Data Bank and attach the Data Banks's drive cover. The last step is to plug the Data Bank's power pass-through cord into the PS4 and then plug the PS4's power cord into the Data Bank. Detailed instructions on how to back up and transfer PS4 save files, Data Bank installation and how to initialize the PS4 firmware on a new drive are included in the box. With Data Bank installed the PS4's internal memory can be expanded up to 4TB, drastically increasing the amount of games and save files that can be saved on the system.